Available at the following vendors:
Many Gates of the Gann includes complete descriptions and maps for a three-level adventure site, and is easily adaptable to most campaign settings. It is the latest in a series of modules designed for either independent or interconnected use.
System: For use with 1st Edition AD&D, and largely compatible with 2nd edition, the Basic game, the Original game, as well as the various clones and simulacra.
Format: 28 pages, saddle stitched. Retro-style detached cover with maps on the cover interior.
Author: Guy Fullerton
Artists: Stefan Poag, Andy "ATOM" Taylor, Zhu Bajie, John Larrey, Jason Sholtis
Errata for the print version: Area 11: The third paragraph says, "... and the one-way door into area 11 opens for one turn." This one-way door actually opens into area 12.
- Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org: "Multiple levels, complex map, and some kind of weird OD&D and weird fantasy thing all bring the noise in a GREAT dungeoncrawl. This is it, this is what you’re waiting for."
- Martin Ralya: "The Many Gates of the Gann is one of the best OSR modules I've ever read. ... the dungeon is superb -- jammed with everything I like ..."
- Beedo of Dreams in the Lich House: "Apes and weird science mix like chocolate and peanut butter. Giant ape-head stone guardians with disintegrator eye beams hit the sweet spot."
- Gus L of Dungeon of Signs: "A really classic feeling adventure with a hint of the strange. ... An excellent adventure and allows for a fair amount of strange discovery and odd moments of triumph or defeat."
- Ramanan Sivaranjan of Save vs. Total Party Kill: "Oh hells yes. ... There is lots to love in this module. It’s a little bit quirky and different than your typical fantasy dungeon."
- PrinceofNothing of Age of Dusk: "Everything a fan of the classic AD&D dungeoncrawling modules could ever hope and dream of. ... Well done! 9.5 out of 10."
AD&D is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, and is used without permission.
Chaotic Henchmen Productions and its products are not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.